Friday, October 15, 2010

If I was stuck on a Deserted Island in sl who would I choose and Why

I think Ms Jill is trying to be tricky heres  buts iffins i was stucks ona deserted island with three people , I think its not zackly easy to picks acuz I would wants alot of people with me.. but Two of them would hasta be mine parents because , Who doesn't need thier parents alla the time, besides, im not allowed to plays wif  matches or fire so sumone would hasta be ables to dat , and comes to thinks bout it I cant cook either so they would hasta do that, and for nights when it got scary and darks , then i wouldnt be afraids because mommy n daddy always makes me not afraids. So Id have to take them ,  And then I couldnt choose between my brothers so Id take a friend too I dont want to be da only kid, ands i cant  chose atween family, so a friend prolly mine bestie or something  we have to be able to be entertained n stuff and we is always laffins so it would be good to has sum entertainment bein trapped ona island would get rather boring. So dat would be mine three people I thinks...

1 comment: